PRICE: $120,000 SOLD!
1967 Jaguar E-Type
Carmen Red with Black leather interior and convertible top. Voted the most beautiful car in the world (Enzo Ferrari), this is your chance to purchase an amazing example of a “driven” E Type.
The 4.2ltr engine coupled to the full synchromesh transmission is smooth and powerful, benefiting from upgrades such as triple SU carburetors and electronic ignition. The limited slip differential, makes sure that the power gets to the road, whilst the independent suspension keeps you solid in the corners.
The Incredible 1967 Jaguar E-Type
VIN# # 1E13476
Within the last 2 years, the following has been carried out in the Mulsanne Motorcar Company Ltd restoration shop.
- Engine / transmission removed and detailed
- Rear axle removed, rebuilt and detailed
- Engine area stripped, painted and detailed
- Brake system overhaul
- New fuel tank
- Steering and suspension overhaul and detail
- New stainless steel exhaust system
- Interior detailing including new dashboard vinyl
As you can see from the photographs, this E Type is in great condition and would not disappoint if shown.